Creating Beautiful Smiles
If you have been feeling less than happy with your smile and want to do something about it, look no further! Your dentist has the tools to give you your best smile.
Complaint: Stained or Dull Smile
If your teeth are not as bright as you would like, the dentist can help you in a few ways.
• Dental Cleaning – Sometimes the dullness of your teeth is due to food and drink particles that adhere to your teeth after you consume them. As much as you may brush or floss some things may get left behind. A professional cleaning can help in removing these leftover particles.
• Dental Whitening – Sometimes a dental cleaning just isn’t enough to make your smile as white as you would like. If this is the case, you may benefit from a dental-grade whitening. Stronger than the whitening products that you can purchase online or in stores, you will typically see results right after your first session. You will usually need multiple sessions to reach your desired whiteness, but each time you will see a noticeable difference.
• Veneers – If whitening isn’t enough, you may want to consider veneers. Not only will they make your smile white and bright, they can help to give you the celebrity smile that you’ve always dreamed about.
Complaint: Crooked Teeth
If your smile is not as straight as you would like, Invisalign or Invisalign Teen may be right for you. Not only can this be done in the dentist office, you can also get the straight teeth you have always dreamed of having and enjoy the numerous benefits that come with having a nice smile. Benefits such as:
• Increased confidence
• Greater frequency of smiling
• Better interactions with romantic interests, friends, and co-workers, and strangers
• More opportunities at work
• Less conflicts
Ask Your Cosmetic Dentist in Rancho Cucamonga
Whether your dream smile includes whiter teeth or straighter teeth, you should ask your dentist how they can help. He or she may be able to offer services to may your dream smile a reality.